Wicked.

on Saturday 9 July 2011
So normally I don't usually blog about my life. As it's usually more fun to look at oneself in a spoon. However, this weekend has been like amazing so I thought I would share it with you...the 0 followers I have. You cool with that?

So firstly me and one of my best friends went to see Professor Green on friday and that was BEYOND IMMENSE, not only the music but the atmosphere, I love getting together with complete strangers just to enjoy music, it brings a sense of unity which I love.

SECONDLY I have just returned from seeing Wicked The Musical, now I know if a certain person is reading this (wifey) I know I agreed to see this with you, AND I STILL WILL but this was just bought on completely by surprise and I had no clue it was going to happen till I got there. So please don't be mad :P

Ok so Wicked. Was, well it was indescribable, I seriously am a theatre supporter though I have not been to many productions. I WAS FUCKING BLOWN AWAY. Seriously one of my dreams in life was too see Defying Gravity performed on stage, and when that moment came and the wicked witch hit the last big note. I had buckets of tears streaming down my face.

It was a moment I shall never forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment