NEW HAIR.

on Monday 27 June 2011
I have been seriously rejecting my blog. How sad.

The hardship of vlogging and creating a drinking game has just taken up my time. Lol what a life.

To say not much has changed since my previous blog is kind of an understatement. I mean not much has happened and stuff but I feel like I have grown as a person...mainly cause i've dyed my hair.

Oh yeah I've got black hair now, not that the majority of my readers new of an other colour previous (it was brown) but it was still a significant change for me.

In that clique way when people dye there hair to signify change and a new chapter in their life, I have kinda done the same, but mostly I just did it cause I was bored.

So yeah thats about it.

Oh I bought a bear that smells of strawberries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment