A Special Little Preview.

on Thursday 16 June 2011
OH HEY THERE BLOG.

Sadly over the last week or so my blog has had some rejection so I can work on my super cool vlog where I talk about stuff and make it interesting...sort of.

So because I felt bad for not updating this (if anyone actually reads it) I thought i would give you readers a little preview of what's coming up on the Vlog.

On the 20th July (This monday coming) I am going to be doing MONDAY 24 HOUR MADNESS (epic name) which will involve me making a new vlog every hour for a whole day. I am planning to get the first of the 24-part vlog up on monday morning at 9am and continue every hour till the following 9am on the tuesday.

I know this sounds like a silly plan since i will most likely die of sleep deprevation. BUT HEY HO all for the fun of youtube. I'm doing this because I just wanted to try something different and new. I have no clue what i will vlog about once an hour, it will most likely be me moaning about how tired I am. HOWEVER IT WILL BE FUN and i have some surprises instore for the day.

So tell you friends!! TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW because it's gonna be one heck of a day I tell ya!! :-)

PEACE.

ASA

(AdamSeesAll...see what i did there)

0 comments:

Post a Comment